• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bracknell

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like Britains "hard working families" that Gay Gordon is always banging on about.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
      the lads went off to Game to see what they could get for their latest knocked off PS2 game
      I recommend Chav Slayer II

If no bugger has written such a game, it's high time they did.

Would give me endless hours of pleasure without having to actually get a big knife from the kitchen, a torch, and a Balaclava, and sneak around the mean streets after closing time looking for the rat-faced darlings

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

I'd love to see them justify any of the words in 'hard working families'

unless hard means that they will gladly beat you up. 1 out of three then!
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
          I'd love to see them justify any of the words in 'hard working families'

unless hard means that they will gladly beat you up. 1 out of three then!

It's a lack of parenthesis Tony : -

Hard (up) Working (the system) Families (including offspring of any random bloke who was just passing by and was 'up 4 it, innit', or conception by sibling or parental incest).

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Working...
          X