• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Proper agent ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    If it looks like a boom and sounds like a boom it must be a
    Two booms over Leeds this week, sonic ones, scared the crap out of me....

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      My current one's like that, and he's at TEK!!
      I think this might be a push at the moment - I had a long conversation with an agent from them this week, even though I told him early on that I wasn't looking for a new role. Sounded promising, and talked of actually having some kind of relationship rather than just pumping out CVs.

Ended up with me asking him to send me a linked in request

Comment

Aston were dodgy as **** when they were newish. Send candidates to scotlandfor fake interviews when they'd bailed on a contract the day before start, etc

Bloke at tek is good these days. No placement, but easy to to work with.

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
          Aston were dodgy as **** when they were newish. Send candidates to scotlandfor fake interviews when they'd bailed on a contract the day before start, etc

Bloke at tek is good these days. No placement, but easy to to work with.
          Sounds more like cold, hard revenge than dodgy. I'm impressed.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
          X