• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    You're right, your security guard job will be fine either way. Don't worry about it
    But enough of me. How about you, how will this affect househusbands? Will your pinafores cost extra?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      But enough of me. How about you, how will this affect househusbands? Will your pinafores cost extra?

Well I'm sure those of us making Britain great by selling our services to Europe while working from home, have the nous and brains to find opportunities wherever they may present themselves.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Well I'm sure those of us making Britain great by selling our services to Europe while working from home, have the nous and brains to find opportunities wherever they may present themselves.
        Still down the docks doing favours for sailors then? Oldest occupation and all that.....
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Still down the docks doing favours for sailors then? Oldest occupation and all that.....
          Yeah whatever. How've you been anyway - all good I hope?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Yeah whatever. How've you been anyway - all good I hope?
            Oh not too bad thanks for asking. Still tottering towards early retirement and a place in the sun with Mrs SB. Getting close to handing the baton over to a constantly whining generation y.

Comment

Oh not too bad thanks for asking. Still tottering towards early retirement and a place in the sun with Mrs SB. Getting close to handing the baton over to a constantly whining generation y.
              Not that early.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                Not that early.
                I resemble that remark!

Comment

Still tottering towards early retirement and a place in the sun with Mrs SB. .
                  Better vote Remain then ,what?
                  Unless you're aiming for more exotic climes?
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Better vote Remain then ,what?
                    Unless you're aiming for more exotic climes?
                    he will have the whole commonwealth to retire to. Watch out for the sheep & Penguins on the Falklands.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      he will have the whole commonwealth to retire to. Watch out for the sheep & Penguins on the Falklands.

He's hoping to meet a few cute ones.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X