• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bench?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might be joining you soon. Playing two clients against each other trying to get the most I can... Its at the point though where both could turn around and say no **** off and then I am painting the fence...

This is the game we play

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      MF & Suity sitting in a tree

eeeww eeewww We
      Tree collapses, suity gets squashed, etc.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by dx4100 View Post
        I might be joining you soon. Playing two clients against each other trying to get the most I can... Its at the point though where both could turn around and say no **** off and then I am painting the fence...

This is the game we play

Nope, that's being greedy if it is as you describe.

Deliberately choosing to sit on the bench cause you think you are better than you really are. Makes me laugh.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Nope, that's being greedy if it is as you describe.

Deliberately choosing to sit on the bench cause you think you are better than you really are. Makes me laugh.
          Correct. I know my shareholders wouldn't want that risk.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
          X