• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ceasefire?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW
    A signup script could have an anti-proxy check - basically assume the source IP/port is a proxy and try to use it as proxy to retrieve some url that should definately work (some high up time host), if it works (which it will if it is a public proxy usually used by spammers), then disallow registration or put it on hold.

You think too much my countryman. For someone that wastes money on western nightclubs, you make too much effort to find ways to stop something far more superior than yourself.

fact. Only way any website could block me is if they ban the entire internet.

Comment

"fact. Only way any website could block me is if they ban the entire internet."

Are all you russians delusional?
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Sparrows
        You think too much my countryman. For someone that wastes money on western nightclubs, you make too much effort to find ways to stop something far more superior than yourself.

fact. Only way any website could block me is if they ban the entire internet.
        Nah mate, could not be arsed to ban the three new IP addresses yesterday morning as felt a bit sorry for you. Play nicely and no more racist comments and we might let you play. Become a pain in the arse again, nick avatars and get too cocky and we will resume our game of register and ban. It can't be fun locating new proxies, registering new hotmail addresses, signing up to the forum only to manage four or five posts before you get banned so stay cool and maybe your new ID will last a bit longer than the last ones.

Love and kisses,

CUK Admin

Comment

Originally posted by administrator
          Nah mate, could not be arsed to ban the three new IP addresses yesterday morning as felt a bit sorry for you. Play nicely and no more racist comments and we might let you play. Become a pain in the arse again, nick avatars and get too cocky and we will resume our game of register and ban. It can't be fun locating new proxies, registering new hotmail addresses, signing up to the forum only to manage four or five posts before you get banned so stay cool and maybe your new ID will last a bit longer than the last ones.

Love and kisses,

CUK Admin
          Ok cool. I got bored of the game I was playing anyway. Will try my best to abide by the rules. I don't think I made any racist comments though, I'm a mix of Russian, Chinese and German, so in no position to do that.
          As far as nicking avatars or becoming too arrogant, I will let you all be the judge as of that.
          One thing I have to apologise for is calling a couple of people names that I should not have, sorry for that. Just on the launchpad that night.
          Ok, Ok I will leave avatars alone, but I am madder than the taliban so cant promise not to be arrogant.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
            "fact. Only way any website could block me is if they ban the entire internet."

Are all you russians delusional?
            Probably. Although an old folk tale says that if you fill your boxs with enough onions, they will just route for you without divine intervention, like a tamed god.

I speek in riddles hehe. This could be my downfall dang, no not for another 1k years, I doubt it

Comment

Working...
            X