• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wot no Ashes thread?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

21-5 Good - news for Australia the run rage is pretty good
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Insane. 6 down.

Comment

Going to be some grumpy bar staff in El Vibrante tonight don't worry about that.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

33 - 7

Loving it!
          I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

We just need to get extras out Not only is ‘extras’ Australia’s top-scorer, but it’s responsible for 38% of their runs so far.
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
              We just need to get extras out Not only is ‘extras’ Australia’s top-scorer, but it’s responsible for 38% of their runs so far.
              Should make that Legbyes bloke vice-captain. Only him and Clarke are in double figures.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

kin el. 9 down.

Comment

60 all out.....

Comment

A great day for WFH - 5LiveSX, BBC feed, ECB feed and an Aussie journo providing facebook updates.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I went out for a early lunch with the missus and missed the whole innings!

Comment

Working...
                      X