• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Plans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha! Weekend. Just another couple of days to us benchies, although there is the celebration of the 800th anniversay of Magna Carta just up the river over the next few days.

Big re-enactment on Sunday (don't we have a re-enactor on the forum? My User Name? Are you involved?), then a visit by HRH and family with a few world leaders on Monday.

Much excitement for us serfs.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      TFA!

Today, as little as possible as I am shattered, just waiting for someone to come fix the seal on the kitchen sink, might do some cooking later as that always relaxes me.
      Kill two birds with one stone and cook the seal?

Comment

Waiting for an offer today.

Maybe maybe
        Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

TFA !

Finished anti-fouling the boat on Wednesday evening, greased up the steering cables and changed the leg gearbox oil. Just waiting for the man with the crane to dump it in the water today and hopefully, it'll be a weekend of sunny boaty nonsense.
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

TFA

Off to a charity summer ball tomorrow then cleaning up after said ball on the Sunday. Then off for some pub grub Sunday afternoon.
            Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
              You do mean your share of 95 million don't you?
              I have already spent more than half, what si the daily interest rate on the last 10mil? can i live off that?

Comment

No idea whatsoever! Too tired to go to Wales so staying in London.

Any ideas anyone? Apart from getting cheesed off with the CUK lottery winners....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  No idea whatsoever! Too tired to go to Wales so staying in London.

Any ideas anyone? Apart from getting cheesed off with the CUK lottery winner....
                  FTFY

There's only one

Comment

TFA!

Tonight: SFA
                    Sat: Get the karcher on the the patio and de-mothball the BBQ then out for dinner with Mrs P
                    Sun: Pottering and shopping.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                      de-mothball the BBQ
                      I've had mine out since Feb, but then again I am a dodgy saffa

Comment

Working...
                      X