• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Headshots

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well at least the recruitment totty always put their picture up but I suspect they are really HAB in drag.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      Well at least the recruitment totty always put their picture up but I suspect they are really HAB in drag.
      On of the Swindon recruiters, professional Linked-In selfie taken from her bedroom.

Who approves of such things? Tut tut.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        No I don't mean lining up the problematic PM in the crosshairs and going all Black Ops on them, but has anyone else noticed the number of professional looking headshots that are apearing on LinkedIn? Has anyone sought the services of a photographer yourself or have you just hijacked the photo taken at ClientCo?

(EDIT Yes this train of thought was due to someone here's new LinkedIn photo)
        NO. You got some evidence/sample profiles mate?!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          On of the Swindon recruiters, professional Linked-In selfie taken from her bedroom.

Who approves of such things? Tut tut.

Is that the shadow of DodgyAgent behind her?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
            NO. You got some evidence/sample profiles mate?!
            Depends, if you are a well connected invidual with a growing network of connections the evidence should be there for you, if you are a sad lonly individual who's only connections are Juge Jarse and Bob Shawadiwadi you are up tulip creek I am afraid
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              Have you ever tried to do a reverse image lookup on them?

I had an invite from one recruiter, and when I got the reminder to accept, the profile picture had changed to a stock image. I did a reverse lookup to see where else it was being used, and then sent her an email with a link pointing out that someone was using "her" photo to advertise their services as a hooker in Australia

Apparently, it happens to her all the time that people steal her picture and use it on their site
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Depends, if you are a well connected invidual with a growing network of connections the evidence should be there for you, if you are a sad lonly individual who's only connections are Juge Jarse and Bob Shawadiwadi you are up tulip creek I am afraid
                This is the latest photograph of Bob Shawadiwadi from LinkedIn.

He looks quite professional to my eyes. Not sure what you are on about. Or are have you lost the plot?!

Comment

My linked in photo seems to get the message across.

Comment

I'm sitting on a bus in mine

Comment

Headshots

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                      My linked in photo seems to get the message across.

I prefer NickFitz's

Last edited by SimonMac; 26 January 2015, 13:04.
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X