• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The missing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Final episode tonight. I can't wait.
    Den Perry did it, the Fat Pig...

Comment

Eh?

What's with the Russian kid?

Eto glupnaya veshch.....

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        Eh?

What's with the Russian kid?

Eto glupnaya veshch.....
        Quite a mental leap there. Looks like Dad got to the Romanian, searched Russia for years. Finally finds his son then gets arrested for acting strangely. Or have I got it wrong?

Comment

Quite a mental leap there. Looks like Dad got to the Romanian, searched Russia for years. Finally finds his son then gets arrested for acting strangely. Or have I got it wrong?
          The Missing 2? Or maybe The Found 1?

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
            The Missing 2? Or maybe The Found 1?
            Crossed my mind too. I hate it when they build up to a second series. Or worse where there is a build up and then no further series(recent survivors). Or where there is no chance of a second series but they try to squeeze one out anyway(the fall).

Comment

I'll have to watch it again but I missed the relevance of the kid's signature drawing in the frost of the car window, I think that might be a clue.

And if it was Oliver at the end his Russian intonation was so poor maybe he was Oliver, or they just got a crap actor-kid.

James Nesbitt's beard was Saxondale circa Series one, terrible.....

Comment

I was feeling a bit meh about the lack of resolution it but the trailer which showed immediately after said "A brand new case". On that basis, assuming that was the end of the story I actually quite like it. As mentioned in the episode, this IS the resolution for many real life cases - no finding them alive and no body to bury.

So, if you're content that he's dead you can carry on your life as is mother does. If not, it'll eat you up inside forever as it does to Tony. The fact that we're now debating the Russian kid is the same as Tony - except it was the same with the child before and the one before that etc etc.

Comment

Working...
                X