• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomed!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boomed!

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Get a phone with a proper keypad. It's no slower to type properly.
    Basically I have an iphone as a gadget for browsing and apps, useful for stuff like contractoruk.... My main phone is a blackberry. I'm not that great with the iphone as I think it is actually a piece of junk when it comes to typing. Hence sometimes I will accidentally type in text speak.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
      I'd say every day is a doomed when u are a permie...
      I've seen his share options so boomed is accurate..
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Jellous

I've no reason to be jealous of your mere 3 month extension, I just don't post my extensions.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post

I've no reason to be jealous of your mere 3 month extension, I just don't post my extensions.
          I didn't say you would be jellous of that....

Comment

Basically I have an iphone as a gadget for browsing and apps, useful for stuff like contractoruk.... My main phone is a blackberry. I'm not that great with the iphone as I think it is actually a piece of junk when it comes to typing. Hence sometimes I will accidentally type in text speak.
            You don't "accidentally" use txtspk, it's a bunch of lazy substitutions which some people feel can be acceptable as a form of communication.. It isn't.

So any more made up stories or illiterate crap you post will have the same ring of truth as your other posts.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
              You don't "accidentally" use txtspk, it's a bunch of lazy substitutions which some people feel can be acceptable as a form of communication.. It isn't.

So any more made up stories or illiterate crap you post will have the same ring of truth as your other posts.
              Ah kiss my ass

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                Is that down to him being a permie though?

Comment

Well my extension is bigger
                  In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
                    Well my extension is bigger
                    Same, could fit at least 3 of his pathetic extensions into mine , but let's not make him jealous, txtspk typing types get upset very easily as we've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Every month is bonus month. Except every 3rd which is bonus month, so it makes is a bonus bonus month, with the exception of the 12th month when I get a yearly bonus which is the same as a bonus bonus bonus bonus bonus bonus month.

The loss of my soul is another matter.
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X