• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Wandering off...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Wandering off...

    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Ask yourself, why are you still here?
    Yep, I had a think about it and I can't think of a good reason to hang around. 4,000th post and it's an invoicing day so it's a good day, I've had enough and I'm wandering off. Don't worry, I won't let the door bang my arse on the way out.

    Looking back, I've learned a lot of useful stuff here and there are some really helpful people who post and I am eternally grateful to those who actually knew what they were taking about and backed it up with references. You guys are an inspiration to me.

    Lately though, intelligent discussions in the professional forums have become more and more rare. Any noobie is met with a delegation of grumpy old bastards who have no interest in engaging in a discussion about contracting issues and only want to berate people for being hard of Googling or accuse them of being a sockie. Good work guys, you are winning the battle. The victory is yours!
    Free advice and opinions - refunds are available if you are not 100% satisfied.

    #2
    Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
    Lately though, intelligent discussions in the professional forums have become more and more rare. Any noobie is met with a delegation of grumpy old bastards who have no interest in engaging in a discussion about contracting issues and only want to berate people for being hard of Googling or accuse them of being a sockie. Good work guys, you are winning the battle. The victory is yours!
    Its always been that way since I can remember.

    I hope admin moves your post count to 3999. Or better still 3993 as its a pali.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
      Yep, I had a think about it and I can't think of a good reason to hang around. 4,000th post and it's an invoicing day so it's a good day, I've had enough and I'm wandering off. Don't worry, I won't let the door bang my arse on the way out.

      Looking back, I've learned a lot of useful stuff here and there are some really helpful people who post and I am eternally grateful to those who actually knew what they were taking about and backed it up with references. You guys are an inspiration to me.

      Lately though, intelligent discussions in the professional forums have become more and more rare. Any noobie is met with a delegation of grumpy old bastards who have no interest in engaging in a discussion about contracting issues and only want to berate people for being hard of Googling or accuse them of being a sockie. Good work guys, you are winning the battle. The victory is yours!


      Shame but okay, understandable...pop in every now and then to say hello tho or Zeity may end up pining after you
      Join IPSE

      Comment


        #4
        Only a thousand more and you could have had a custom title

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Only a thousand more and you could have had a custom title
          Not always.....
          I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

          Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

          Comment


            #6
            Enjoy your wanderings
            The only debt collection & credit control company recommended by Contractor UK.

            Read our articles on ContractorUK here and get in touch here.

            Comment


              #7
              All the best. Come back soon!

              one day at a time

              Comment

              Working...
              X