• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plan B

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plan B

If anybody is inbetween contracts or wanting a 2nd income in addition to current contracts.
    Please private message me, as I may have something to interest you.

Im a contractor myself, and have an open mind about earning money.

Why don't you tell on here what it is?
    Probably some vague MLM scheme

Comment

I'm open-minded too but does this involve doing favours for sailors?

If so I'm out

Comment

Originally posted by DaveP View Post
        If anybody is inbetween contracts or wanting a 2nd income in addition to current contracts.

Im a contractor myself, and have an open mind about earning money .
        Should I get a Brazilian for this?

Comment

Originally posted by Antman View Post

If so I'm out
          Sign the contract and I will get the missus in as a sub for you. IR35 win!
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Was your uncle a minister in the Nigerian government with a huge slush fund you need to transfer out?
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Antman View Post

If so I'm out
              OP won't know what's hit him by the end of the day...

Comment

Originally posted by DaveP View Post

Im a contractor myself, and have an open mind about earning money.
                Like that's going to work on a contractor

Comment

A quick shufty over the OPs previous posts means he's back pushing some Utility Warehouse scheme.

It's some crappy pyramid scheme where you spam all your mates trying to flog insurances, energy suppliers etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    A quick shufty over the OPs previous posts means he's back pushing some Utility Warehouse scheme.

It's some crappy pyramid scheme where you spam all your mates trying to flog insurances, energy suppliers etc.

Which is better than being spammed with Herbalife crap.... oh hang on, not it isn't. It's just as bad.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X