• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Red Commerce?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red Commerce?

G'Day,
    Anyone care to comment on RC? I've heard mixed things, and searching the board hasn't turned up much. My own experience ranges from people who can barely speak English selling me completely inappropriate roles to pretty helpful folk.
    For that matter, MSB also seem to be in that good/bad experience category...

Cheers.

Doubtful

I had several interactions with them but nothing serious.

First of all, they claim they are the first SAP recruiter in Europe. However, when you talk to them they look like a small medium sized company that just started in the business.

They sent to me SAP offers with no description. I don't know what they expect sending emails like, "i have a SAP MM job call me". It is a very amateur approach. Detailed Job description is definitely very important in SAP.

Second thing, this recruitment agency doesn't have any accounts on monster. That's pretty strange for the "Europe's leading SAP recruiter".

Some years ago, they also asked me to provide information about company insiders. When i have been in contact with them, i noticed they were very junior and had a poor knowledge of SAP. I understood quickly they would be totally unable to connect me to the right job position. Even if they had extensive information about me they still tried to provide me profiles that really didn't fit.

I received more calls than job offer email from them. It was always call me i have something for you. And then, there is nothing.

I asked them to remove me from their database it has not been easy. They are sticky.

If you are senior SAP consultant or experienced SAP consultant. Don't waste your time

Comment

9 Months Switzerland

I did a 6 month contract in Switzerland and had no problems with payments . They seem to use the junior recruiter approach like K2. Normally a junior recruiter phones you to sell you a contract and then you receive no feedback for a couple of days. After making further inquiries you are told that their supervisor found you unsuitable for the contract

Comment

Originally posted by bloup View Post
        I had several interactions with them but nothing serious.

First of all, they claim they are the first SAP recruiter in Europe. However, when you talk to them they look like a small medium sized company that just started in the business.

They sent to me SAP offers with no description. I don't know what they expect sending emails like, "i have a SAP MM job call me". It is a very amateur approach. Detailed Job description is definitely very important in SAP.

Second thing, this recruitment agency doesn't have any accounts on monster. That's pretty strange for the "Europe's leading SAP recruiter".

I don't think they claim to be the first in Europe but just Europe's largest.

Also, Monster is awash with fake job postings, I apply for stuff and recruiters just get my CV and call me about other jobs I don't want.

Red Commerce have never caused me any problems, the people I've dealt with have always been decent - well the UK team - think it's Daniel something.

Comment

Working...
        X