• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Average Rate for Java Developer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    What do you mean by "Java"? Java core language for server apps, J2EE, or Hibernate, Spring and all the other established frameworks?
    I would say Java related which includes everything you listed. It’s a very general question, but the key word is 'average'.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
      Java in London, £500pd shouldn't be a problem if you know your stuff Maybe a bit more if you can land an IB role.
      Thanks Scrag Meister.

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
        Itjobswatch is a good start but only a very broad guide

Do multiple searches on the main jobsites to get a viewpoint & see similar jobs e.g. Java Contract Jobs
        because it depends primarily on the job role and your experience - plus of course the agent / your negotiating skills, length of contract etc
        thanks for the link, Saptastic

Comment

Originally posted by 7of9 View Post
          So do a lot of other languages. And I have not met anyone who only knows one language.
          Well then, you haven't met me yet.

Comment

Originally posted by 7of9 View Post
            I would say Java related which includes everything you listed. It’s a very general question, but the key word is 'average'.
            In that case asking a few individuals here is not going to help, that will give a much more useless average than the site already mentioned. What do you expect us to say which is more trustworthy than data covering hundreds of contracts?
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
            X