• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Java developers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Java developers

I have 6 really good Polish core java developers wanting to work in the South east of England. Anyone know of any end clients who may be looking - this is not normally my area. Bags of commission for leads that lead to placements.

DA
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    I have 6 really good Polish core java developers wanting to work in the South east of England. Anyone know of any end clients who may be looking - this is not normally my area. Bags of commission for leads that lead to placements.

DA
    Not my bag, but have let the bloke who does Java Developers here know that there's some available. He's got nothing until after Xmas at the moment - if it changes, I'll drop you a PM - you can work out/fight over the commercials between yourselves! Might just give you an option though.

TAV
    "Being a permy is like being married, when there's no more sex on the cards....and she's got fat."
    SlimRick

Can't argue with that

Comment

Nice to see forums.agentsuk.com hasn't been overrun by Contractors. ...Wait a minute, where am I again?
      nomadd liked this post

Comment

DA
        should nt this sort of nonsense be banned?

send them back by boat to poland DA

Comment

DA
          And how much is bags DA?

Comment

Yeah, great idea. Post on a supposedly UK contractor forum an opportunity to exploit 6 polish developers whilst giving everyone who is greedy enough the "opportunity" to make "bags" of commission. Do you really think that anyone apart from agents what to that sort of sh1t on this forum? Honestly, this forum appers to be ran by regulars and agencies - such a shame. Appear to have some decent people here too, but why put up with this agency self promotion BS?
            Cloud Computing - Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Originally posted by DeludedAussie View Post
              should nt this sort of nonsense be banned?

send them back by boat to poland DA

How about you hiring them for your cricket team ?
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by monobrow View Post
                Yeah, great idea. Post on a supposedly UK contractor forum an opportunity to exploit 6 polish developers whilst giving everyone who is greedy enough the "opportunity" to make "bags" of commission. Do you really think that anyone apart from agents what to that sort of sh1t on this forum? Honestly, this forum appers to be ran by regulars and agencies - such a shame. Appear to have some decent people here too, but why put up with this agency self promotion BS?
                Coz tw**s like you have nothing of interest to say, and whether you like it or not we have reciprocal working rights with Poland, and they are after permie jobs.

Comment

Coz tw**s like you have nothing of interest to say, and whether you like it or not we have reciprocal working rights with Poland, and they are after permie jobs.
                  This is contractoruk not permieuk.

I don't understand why you didn't just PMed TAV and the other known agents on the board instead of starting a thread to antagonise us.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Ahhh right!! I see. Please accept my humblest apologies. I mistakenly thought I was posting on CONTRACTOR UK's forums!! I must've been mis directed by a dodgy link to the European working directive's polish permanent Java developers website by mistake - my bad
                    Cloud Computing - Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Working...
                    X