• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Agent conversation....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agent conversation....

After a flurry of emails from an agent in the space of 1 hour I ask for the pay range and JD...

"No range, just need the right guy. I don’t have a JD for this, I’m just interested in meeting the people with the right domain experience and development skills in the core technologies, this is a lead architect position."

He asked to speak to me, we arrange a suitable time.

He's a no show.

Bloomin agents - don't you love them. In my next life what should I come back as to get my own back for the years of hassle?

Originally posted by Soled73 View Post

Bloomin agents - don't you love them. In my next life what should I come back as to get my own back for the years of hassle?
    An Agency Sales/New Business Director...
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by Soled73 View Post
      Mr Bryl

Don't forget to add something toxic to your secret hair creem recipe
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
        An Agency Sales/New Business Director...

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
        Mr Bryl

Don't forget to add something toxic to your secret hair creem recipe

I was thinking something a little more sinister, like an "agency-seeking-virus".

I think I better calm down - he's just emailed me an appologies for the "no-show". Oh well maybe there are some decent ones.

Comment

Hemorrhoids?

Will teach them what a pain in the arse they really are.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
            Hemorrhoids?

Will teach them what a pain in the arse they really are.
            To give the other side of the coin, 3 telephone interviews lined up for yesterday. Hiring Manager did not make a single call "well I got busy what can I tell you". Marvelous

Comment

Working...
            X