• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Architect Contract

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Architect Contract

Have a contract opportunity for an apps architect - initially for 6 months but very likely to be extended - based in Hemel Hempstead.

The programme Applications Architect will work with the Solutions Architect team to ensure that effective, integrated solutions are provided to the complex business needs and that the solutions proposed will satisfy the end-state business processes.

Key skills and experience:
    • Previous experience as an Applications Architect for an international organisation
    • Extensive experience of a disparate systems landscape of which SAP is only part
    • Architectural experience on an SAP programme
    • Functional understanding of retail requirements
    • Functional experience of non-SAP retail systems such as e-POS and Warehousing
    • Several project lifecycles
    • Large programmes
    • Phased rollouts
    • Retails systems background
    • Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with 3rd parties and colleagues
    • Experience of working for or with an outsourced organisation

If you are interested or know anyone who is then please PM me.

Come on ... someone must want this??!

Comment

Originally posted by WindyAnna View Post
      Have a contract opportunity for an apps architect - initially for 6 months but very likely to be extended - based in Hemel Hempstead.

The programme Applications Architect will work with the Solutions Architect team to ensure that effective, integrated solutions are provided to the complex business needs and that the solutions proposed will satisfy the end-state business processes.

• Previous experience as an Applications Architect for an international organisation
      • Extensive experience of a disparate systems landscape of which SAP is only part
      • Large programmes
      • Phased rollouts
      • Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with 3rd parties and colleagues

Sounds like a drag.

Comment

Sure you aren't an agent ? Did you have any joy with the Data Manager job ?

Comment

Come on ... someone must want this??!
          I'll take it IF you provide me with training in the following:-
          • Large programmes
          • Phased rollouts

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
            Sure you aren't an agent ? Did you have any joy with the Data Manager job ?
            How dare you! I'm not an agent!!

Mr WA is a Data Manager!

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
              I'll take it IF you provide me with training in the following:-
              • Large programmes
              • Phased rollouts
              Will you provide me with an endless supply of coffee? If so - Deal!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                Sounds like a drag.
                Pays the bills!

Comment

• Large programmes
                  • Phased rollouts

you know, if it was of a j2ee flavour, absolutely, have pretty much all of the above, just not the sap stuff... *sigh* bl--dy SAP!

Comment

Will you provide me with an endless supply of coffee? If so - Deal!
                    OK, but only if you match my current rate of > £600. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X