• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sample Software Support contract?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sample Software Support contract?

Hi all

I have a chance at quoting for some work for software support (operational primarily).

Does anyone know of any 'standard' contracts for this sort of thing? I'm thinking of stuff like on-call support with a retainer basis.

I don't normally quote on this basis, so interested in anything that I can use.

Originally posted by Earlyflash1 View Post
    Hi all

I have a chance at quoting for some work for software support (operational primarily).

Does anyone know of any 'standard' contracts for this sort of thing? I'm thinking of stuff like on-call support with a retainer basis.

I don't normally quote on this basis, so interested in anything that I can use.
    IPSe is your friend... Try looking here: https://www.ipse.co.uk/advice/contra...ngaging-client
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Working...
    X