• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This ratings business

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    You'd make a tulip politician, jumping up and down on the bench shouting 'Troll', 'Troll'. The word Troll to you is like immigrant to the Daily Mail.
    Proved my point quite nicely there, MF

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      Ooh watch out NOB25.

Just realised, I should now be listened to. How exciting.
      Hey NOB25, ta for trying to neg me. As you're clearly so unpopular here, it showed as a neutral rather than a neg. Keep trying.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        Hey NOB25, ta for trying to neg me. As you're clearly so unpopular here, it showed as a neutral rather than a neg. Keep trying.

Comment

I want to know who has been modding me up. Apparently I now make sense. It's bloody libelous I tell you, people will start expecting me to actually do something useful if I'm not carefull
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            I want to know who has been modding me up. Apparently I now make sense. It's bloody libelous I tell you, people will start expecting me to actually do something useful if I'm not carefull
            Give me a few days and I'll take it back off then!

Bloody ingrate.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              I always thought you could see who had rated you up, but down-voters were anonymous. It seems this isn't the case?

Also, why are reputation updates hidden under 'settings'? It's not a setting, I can't set it or even (apparently) control the history it shows me?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                I always thought you could see who had rated you up, but down-voters were anonymous. It seems this isn't the case?

Also, why are reputation updates hidden under 'settings'? It's not a setting, I can't set it or even (apparently) control the history it shows me?
                Don't logically question where the designer puts it!!! At the end of the day it's the stupid people who designed the forum software!!!
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                X