• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hello to all

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello to all

Hi,

I've recently given up my perm job and have secured my first contract, well I've possibly got a choice of two

Will be soaking up all the info off here as its a goldmine

Next steps are to get my company registered and find a decent accountant

Onwards and upwards!!

Cheers

Dave

Hello Dave, you sound like the kind of go-getting, thrusting young buck we need around here. Good for you! Now, remember, you'll be needing a decent stash from this first gig so don't go blowing it all on coke and hookers - that comes later. And get yourself a decent suit - no young man can expect to wing it against seasoned corporate bulltulipters without a well cut suit on.

Now go get 'em. Oh, and ask a grown up about punctuation - if you start using that as well you'll be golden.

PtG

Comment

Working...
    X