• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Private Message

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Private Message

Hi All

Apologies if this has been asked, I have searched and checked FAQs with no luck.

We like many, need help with AML & what HMRC are now calling Disguised Renumeration, kind members here have offered help via PM but we can't access PMs.

When either of us try to access private messages, we get the following:
    DG Rex, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    I can post and have activated via the link in the email, my partner did the same yesterday and is still receiving the above.

Do we have to hit a minimum number of posts or something?

Any help gratefully received.

Thanks so much

Yes DG Rex,

You must post 6 times before you get PM privileges.

Admin can give you it before but he’s not around at the moment.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Thanks so much cojak, looks like I now have access.

Comment

New to the forum

Just joined the forum today having spent a long time reading much of the good advice about the Contractor third party loans saga which I am subject to having spent one year on the books of AML. I am particularly keen to join the BIG Group initiative, but before I commit I would like to have a conversation with Webberg but of course am unable to access PM to get his contact details, until I have posted 6 times. Any chance I can get that waived to have a conversation before the registration deadline later this month?

Comment

Private Message

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          Yes DG Rex,

You must post 6 times before you get PM privileges.

Admin can give you it before but he’s not around at the moment.

Hello Cojak,

I have joined today with the same interests as DG Rex. There is a specific member I would like to contact that might be provide some guidance for Aussies watching this unfold from the other side of the world yet still be caught up in it all..in other words moi.

I would be eternally grateful if I could message one of the members on this extremely valuable forum.

Regards,

BobbyDazzler

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbydazzler34 View Post
            Hello Cojak,

I have joined today with the same interests as DG Rex. There is a specific member I would like to contact that might be provide some guidance for Aussies watching this unfold from the other side of the world yet still be caught up in it all..in other words moi.

I would be eternally grateful if I could message one of the members on this extremely valuable forum.

Regards,

BobbyDazzler
            Have upgraded your account so you now have access to PMs without having to wait

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
              Have upgraded your account so you now have access to PMs without having to wait
              Sincere thank you. And for providing such a valuable place to share thoughts, ideas and conerns. Even from 20000km’s away, the forum is such a wonderful resource and tool.

Regards,

BobbyDazzler

Comment

And so what's different about my request?

And so what's different about my request? I am desperate to PM for advice before the end of the month registration deadline......

Comment

Originally posted by drummerboy831 View Post
                  And so what's different about my request? I am desperate to PM for advice before the end of the month registration deadline......
                  Nothing is different DB831, Admin just missed you. I'll alert him to upgrade you too.
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                    Nothing is different DB831, Admin just missed you. I'll alert him to upgrade you too.
                    Sorry, missed this one earlier. All sorted now, you have access to the PM system now 59drummerboy831.

Comment

Working...
                    X