• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Using existing sole trader business account for new ltd

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using existing sole trader business account for new ltd

Hi all I recently registered my existing sole trader business as Ltd. My bank account is a business account I set up in 2010 with Santander and it is free of charges. The account name is the same name as the Ltd name accept it does not have Ltd in the account name. Please can any one tell me if it's possible to carry on using this existing business bank account now with my new Ltd status. The business service has not changed just the Ltd status.

Many thanks Debbie

As you already have a business account, it's just a name change. The bank will do that on receipt of evidence like the Certificate of Incorporation.

Comment

Working...
    X