• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How can I get permission to pm other members?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can I get permission to pm other members?

Hi there,
    I'm a newbie and would like to be able to use the pm function, but get the message that I do not have permission. Please can this be set up for me?
    Thanks!
    V

Originally posted by VictoriaStone View Post
    Hi there,
    I'm a newbie and would like to be able to use the pm function, but get the message that I do not have permission. Please can this be set up for me?
    Thanks!
    V
    After a certain number of posts, you will automatically be able to PM. Otherwise, you can get permission early if you've a good reason for needing it.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Thank you for this! I have received some of the dreaded notifications from HMRC regarding my income from Quantum/Endeavor in relation to contract work I did in 2011/12 and going forwards. Therefore I am keen to make contact with the CCR group, which these forums seemed to indicate was possible via pm-ing the user named webberg. Is this the best way to make contact?

Thank you in advance for any information.
      V

Comment

PM Permission

Any chance I can get permission added as well?

Trying to message one of the recommended mortgage bods.....

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by David71 View Post

Cheers
          After you make 6 posts (HMRC Enquiries are the only exceptions).
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Cheers
            Why not use Google and contact them via their company?
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              Why not use Google and contact them via their company?
              Tried that before posting.

AS financials in London are a non-customer facing mortgage company.

The other AS financials I found show as a contractor friendly mortgage company so I guess they're the right one.....but why guess when you can get direct to the chap (Martin) via the forum?

Comment

Tried that before posting.

AS financials in London are a non-customer facing mortgage company.

The other AS financials I found show as a contractor friendly mortgage company so I guess they're the right one.....but why guess when you can get direct to the chap (Martin) via the forum?
                If you look on the our team on their site you will see Martin. No guessing to be done.
                http://www.as-financial.com
                Last edited by northernladuk; 21 February 2017, 00:05.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X