• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Newbie numpty question

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shaitani View Post
    I suppose my question is can I apply for this and if not what do I need to do in order to apply? Thanks again
    We aren't here to give you advice on how to do something as complex as a tender. You are better of finding a local business group and asking for help.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      You sure you are cut out for tenders?
      In what way do you mean? Any help gratefully received

Comment

I think you should just do exactly what the email says.

Comment

Originally posted by amanwhoisquiet View Post
          I think you should just do exactly what the email says.

In the first instance please contact .........? Yes you are probably right, I was just hoping to get a better understanding of how it works first

Comment

Originally posted by Shaitani View Post
            In the first instance please contact .........? Yes you are probably right, I was just hoping to get a better understanding of how it works first
            Not even that, although check-in with whatever contact they've put in there if you like. Just apply to them by email as you would any other opportunity. They'll soon let you know if you're not right for it.

Comment

Fortune favours the brave!

You've got to be in it to win it.

JFDI

Take your pick of any of the above
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X