• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hello and Good evening!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello and Good evening!

Good Evening all,

Just thought I'd make a quick introduction.

I'm Adam, currently in the Armed Forces but due to leave later on this year and am currently seriously considering entering the world of Contracting.

Many things are currently pushing me towards the idea, such as the variety of work, flexibility and not being stuck in a single position for long periods of time. So much like the military.....(minus the flexibility!)

Contracts wise I'd be looking at Cyber/Info Sec Mgmt and Pen Testing around London and the South-East and as I have Security Clearances as well I'm hoping I wont struggle too much to find a contract (which is my biggest fear). I also have a lot of Server and Networking experience to boost my CV too.

Anyways, like I said, I'm not due out for another few months so have plenty of time to get read up on here, sort myself a LTD company out (decided on the name already!) and build up some potential contacts.

Looking forward to this!

Lots of reading over there -----> to get you started.

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
    X