• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

JSA in Watford - what are they like now for the Umbrella & Ltd Company approach?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JSA in Watford - what are they like now for the Umbrella & Ltd Company approach?

I am just about to (or should I say, " I have to", due to redundancy!) get back into the contracting market after the last 15yrs in permie employment.

The last time I was a contractor was 92-96, and, at least for most of that time, I used JSA as my umbrella company and I was pretty happy with the service they provided.

However, last week, when I was looking for accountancy services, I had forgotten them until I saw a short recommendation on this site in one of the threads about other companies NOT to use, but can find little else about the performance of JSA as it is now - good or bad.

On Friday, I got very clear estimates from them for both the brollie and the Ltd Company approaches - but would appreciate any feedback or comments from people who do use them, or have done so recently, before I make a decision as to what to do.

Thanks in advance.

John

I think they have fallen from their perch, JSA, Albany and Sunday Solutions damage umbrella reputation

Make your own choice.....
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

Working...
    X