• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

McGregor Boyall + Parasol Group is worst umbrella setup I have seen in my life!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McGregor Boyall + Parasol Group is worst umbrella setup I have seen in my life!

Steer clear of both of these!!!!

Parasol Group has the very confusing payslip design with number of different totals and 3 different tables with calculations in one payslip. Takes genius to understand calculations! And almost impossible to get support to explain the numbers and how they are calculated. Took me 3 weeks to get formula to arrive to the same numbers! Plus they have been hacked in Jan-Feb 2022 and messed up my pension contributions! **** them!

As for McGregor Boyall so these guys don't pay your full timesheet which I submit for the whole month because of some schedule not aligned with calendar month! With days over spilling to the next month making checking the money paid a night mare. **** them twice for that!

Just letting my steam off. Wanna go back to outside IR35 ASAP!
    #tulip!

Ah. You lads haven’t heard the latest, have you?

https://forums.contractoruk.com/hmrc...companies.html

Basically, HMRC are gunning for accountants as well, we think it’s because of in-house portals.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
    X