• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Has anyone used Sapphire

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone used Sapphire

I’ve been offered an inside contract. The only two options are Parasol or Sapphire. There is plenty threads on here for Parasol but I couldn’t find a single user experience for Sapphire.

Has anyone recently used Sapphire?

Really there is https://forums.contractoruk.com/umbr...a-company.html and another one from January where I pointed out there was something a bit whiffy.

out of that set of options I’m tempted to say parasol (at least their payslips make sense once I grasped what they were doing)

Last edited by eek; 24 March 2022, 10:43.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Well I have gone back and said they are bad options. They sent me a link to FCSA member list and said pick one. It has Clarity Umbrella on there so just going to go with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbot View Post
        Well I have gone back and said they are bad options. They sent me a link to FCSA member list and said pick one. It has Clarity Umbrella on there so just going to go with that.
        Yep - I can safely say with Clarity every penny (after their margin) goes exactly where you want it to...
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Yep - I can safely say with Clarity every penny (after their margin) goes exactly where you want it to...
          thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X