• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Worst Umbrella Company - Parasol

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Call Lucy at Clarity and get her working on the agent to get on the PSL and then go with them. Sorted.
    ASL (Approved Supplier List) - PSL's often require money to pass hands (and let's not go there because oh boy that's going to be an interesting story going forward).

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Call Lucy at Clarity and get her working on the agent to get on the PSL and then go with them. Sorted.
      Clarity is on the list

Comment

How are parasol these days?

One of the preferred ones that agency are trying to force me to use.
        Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
          How are parasol these days?

One of the preferred ones that agency are trying to force me to use.
          Crap - just post the list on your other thread - oh and insist on clarity because they are an FCSA registered umbrella
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Crap - just post the list on your other thread - oh and insist on clarity because they are an FCSA registered umbrella
            And I understand they're the same group as Nixon Williams. I left those idiots in Feb because they were so useless.

Comment

psychocandy will they consider any not on their list. We work with some agencies who don't outwardly publicise they work with us, but on ocassions will agree to it??

Comment

Originally posted by lucyclarityumbrella View Post
                psychocandy will they consider any not on their list. We work with some agencies who don't outwardly publicise they work with us, but on ocassions will agree to it??
                At the moment they are saying no - the list has just 4 umbrellas on it.

They're being really arsey about it as well.

Can have a go if you like? Its project people.

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post

At the moment they are saying no - the list has just 4 umbrellas on it.

They're being really arsey about it as well.

Can have a go if you like? Its project people.
                  Sorry to hijack the question but I'm in a similar position with Project People. Have you managed to persuade them to use an umbrella that is not on their 4 so called "preferred" list?

Comment

Working...
                  X