• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Orange Genie Pension worries.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orange Genie Pension worries.

Hi All

Orange Genie haven't made my pension monthly payment. It's about £11,000 (btw I use Scheme Pays as I go over the 40k allowance)

They are ignoring my emails (incidentally their who's who on their website has been taken down - this had the emails for the umbrella accountants) and I only get "boys" on the phone. The latest I got was that they would make the payment next week but unable to say when.

I'm worried they have cashflow problems and will go bust. They are unable to explain why there is a "problem" this month.

Any views/news welcome.

John

So pick up the phone and call them until someone answers. Spam them on twitter, linkedin and whatever. Why do people think that email is the only/best way of communicating these days?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

The OP said he called them so am sure is trying to contact them but its alot of money so sharing to see if any other insights.

Hopefully OG as an established company and it is just a delay so hopefully it all comes through ok?

Comment

Working...
      X