• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Danbro Umbrella Referral

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danbro Umbrella Referral

Danbro Umbrella Referrals

Hi All,

I have now got a Danbro Umbrella referral.

Once I have used them properly for a few months and can compare them to the other umbrella companies I have used I will post a comprehensive review. They appear to offer more benefits for lower fees than the competition..

Last edited by Weary Contractor; 3 April 2021, 10:11.

Originally posted by Weary Contractor View Post

Hi All,

Once I have used them properly for a few months and can compare them to the other umbrella companies I have used I will post a comprehensive review. They appear to offer more benefits for lower fees than the competition..

Ive been dupped by them. They told me on the phone I could go monthly but are now back tracking on their word and failure to to their job correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Weary Contractor View Post

Hi All,

Interesting - let us know how it goes

Comment

Working...
      X