• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Umbrella or IR35 Payroll company who would accept PSC invoices with VAT?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Umbrella or IR35 Payroll company who would accept PSC invoices with VAT?

Hello,

Is anyone aware of an Umbrella or other IR35 Payroll company which would engage with me via my existing PSC where I could still issue invoices with VAT and have the VAT and Net income paid back?

I know this is a valid engagement model for inside IR35 however I can't find anyone who would do it.

Thanks

You need to find a company that will do deemed payments - I thought I could remember a couple of firms that were doing it but neither seem to be advertising it at the moment.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Can't really see the point. The same money to you will pass straight though and the VAT will be neutral anyway. What have I missed?
      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
        Can't really see the point. The same money to you will pass straight though and the VAT will be neutral anyway. What have I missed?
        Most agencies won't go near it - so if you wish to continue to use your limited company you need to find someone who will allow deemed payments (and then be happy to pay your company gross if the SDS appeal is successful and you are found to be outside IR35)..

Personally it's going to be a limited market as I can't see much demand for it and I think it's an insane choice to make from the options available but that's rarely stopped people from doing things.
        Last edited by eek; 28 March 2021, 07:55.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by markhudds View Post
          Is anyone aware of an Umbrella or other IR35 Payroll company which would engage with me via my existing PSC where I could still issue invoices with VAT and have the VAT and Net income paid back?
          No umbrella would be able to, as the employer they would be the one issuing invoices for your services.

Comment

Working...
          X