• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Umbrella Companies which pay into my own SIPP (AJ Bell)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Umbrella Companies which pay into my own SIPP (AJ Bell)

Hi All

I'm (another) unfortunate victim of umbrella ban, and now I need to find an umbrella company
    I have my own SIPP with AJ Bell, and I'm looking for any decent umbrella companies who allow me to pay into my own SIPP using salary sacrifice.

Reading reviews it seems all umbrellas have a bad rep, so seeking help here for any personal recommendations.

Thanks
    Baz

What restrictions does your agency impose on your choice of umbrella company?
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

No restrictions from the agency, as long as they are FCSA accredited.

Comment

Originally posted by bazuzu View Post
        That's a large restriction, FCSA is a worthless old boys club that just means you are paying more.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

That's like saying you can have any colour you want as long as it's black.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Fair enough, but that is the only "restriction" I have been informed of, so I guess my agency will work with pretty much any umbrella.

Comment

Fair enough, but that is the only "restriction" I have been informed of, so I guess my agency will work with pretty much any umbrella.
              Erm.. no. Only ones that are FCSA registered. You just said it yourself and two of us have just told you that's a pretty big restriction.

Time for you to pull the FCSA list and ring around to find one you want.

You can try searching on here using the google method. <keywords> site:contractoruk.com/forums
              Try a couple of the names and see if they've been discussed on here. If you use <name> pension site:etc it will narrow it down.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

The only 2 I am aware of that allow you to do this fully are paystream and nasagroup.
                Leave: "To remove oneself from association with or participation in"

Comment

I have an AJ Bell Sipp and I am with Parasol. They pay into my AJ Bell SIPP

Comment

Parasol let you fund any other pension without an 'admin fee' some charge, but they have a bad rep on some posts on here for admin errors. Danbro let you move to others if on their approved list (am trying to obtain), but are showing £5k to auto enrolment and balance to third party, meaning they split your pension, hardly convenient.

Comment

Working...
                    X