• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Claiming expenses under brolly in IR35

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If only there was no hint of sarcasm in the air - but glad to see I can provide a small sense of "amusement" for you

Comment

Originally posted by lucycontractorumbrella View Post
      If only there was no hint of sarcasm in the air - but glad to see I can provide a small sense of "amusement" for you
      Sarcasm?? Feels more like rejection; I've been cheering you on for years and no ipad
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I am simply waiting for the invite to the meet up to encourage the "vote Lucy" and then I will have to hire a van for them all!

Comment

Originally posted by lucycontractorumbrella View Post
          I am simply waiting for the invite to the meet up to encourage the "vote Lucy" and then I will have to hire a van for them all!
          Erm.. Did you check Urban Dictionary before using the term 'Vote Lucy'???
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I wouldn't want to tarnish this innocent reputation!

Comment

Working...
            X