• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Recommend an Umbrella Company for Aussie moving to London?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommend an Umbrella Company for Aussie moving to London?

Hi,

I'm an Australian moving to London in a week's time on a Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa and this is my first time contracting.

I have been contacted by My OE re setting up contractor management services with them and to have an initial chat once I arrive which was where I discovered that I either set up my own Ltd. company or go through an umbrella company for contracting work.

Does anyone have any experience with this company or can recommend an umbrella company who would cover full services including completion of AU and UK tax returns?

I am completely new at this.

Thank you very much for any help!

Never heard of them. Give Lisa a ring at ContractorUmbrella and see what they can do for you. She posts a lot on here and had helped many posters.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Never heard of them. Give Lisa a ring at ContractorUmbrella and see what they can do for you. She posts a lot on here and had helped many posters.
      Or Lucy

Happy to help!

Comment

Working...
      X