• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Appytech

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know you'd all be bored without me!
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
      You know you'd all be bored without me!
      No we wouldn't.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by lucycontractorumbrella View Post
        Be interested to know if an agency is referring them
        i only found about them because of my agency. they provided us with a list of 10 umbrella companies. they are promoting them but not forcing us to use them, they said we can use any umbrella company we choose.

Comment

Hmmmm promotion by an agency! Interesting! "If" they are not legit, the agency could land themselves in big trouble!

Comment

Hmmmm promotion by an agency! Interesting! "If" they are not legit, the agency could land themselves in big trouble!
            unless they have done their research and in fact legit. only thing that worries me is mutual umbrella and my quoted 74% take home. lol. either they are over inflating their prices to make it look more appealing or completely miscalculating.

Comment

Originally posted by m2007 View Post
              unless they have done their research and in fact legit. only thing that worries me is mutual umbrella and my quoted 74% take home. lol. either they are over inflating their prices to make it look more appealing or completely miscalculating.
              Or both...

Basically anything better than 65% should be viewed with deep suspicion.
              Blog? What blog...?

Comment

doesn't take much research, they provide interesting conversation on the live chat!

Comment

doesn't take much research, they provide interesting conversation on the live chat!
                  i know you have your own company, but care to share your unbiased opinion based on your live chat.🤔🤔

Comment

Originally posted by m2007 View Post
                    i know you have your own company, but care to share your unbiased opinion based on your live chat.🤔🤔
                    That would be unprofessional of me so maybe not

Comment

Horrendously bad

Appy tech fee is £5 for a reason. You really do get what you pay for!! A poor inadequate service, with staff members reluctant to deal with your queries, any attempt to make contact is ignored, dismissed and quintessentially left unresolved.
                      The likes of Ed Lebbon, Sue, and Liz wing, whom you will inevitably be advised to speak to, are overwhelmingly patronising and condescending individuals they have no intention whatsoever of resolving your issue.
                      They claim you receive a bespoke prestige service this cannot be further from the truth, they treat you with utter disrespect and have a total disregard for customer satisfaction the fee surely reflects this disgusting treatment. Your qualms will fall on deaf ears and they will most certainly consider you as a overbearing hindrance.
                      Ultimately you are left chasing until you are left feeling exhausted and discarded.

P.s be mindful of your pay I have found Appy Tech to be quite deceitful, they deducted an additional £30 on two separate occasions. Your payslips may very well be altered and 'fiddled' with. Be careful. Avoid this disgraceful, despicable company!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X