• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why is BestPay in the directory

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is BestPay in the directory

Hi

Searching http://forums.contractoruk.com/ in regards to bestpay it becomes apparent that it might not be wise to user their service. But when you look at Directory of Umbrella Companies & Alternative Contractor Pay Solutions :: Contractor UK it's the fourth company from the top. It's contradicting, so what is the story?

Cheers Floo

It's alphabetical after the promoted companies?

What people say and what companies pay aren't always in sync.

Comment

Hi Floo, I believe the opinions expressed in the forums are independent of other site content/features such as the directory which are paid for services.

All the best, Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Matt FPSGroup View Post
        Hi Floo, I believe the opinions expressed in the forums are independent of other site content/features such as the directory which are paid for services.

All the best, Matt
        Really?!...

Well, as a Contractor for more than 25 years, I am NOT happy that you keep OPUS BESTPAY in your list of umbrellas, when those miserable B******S are in the business of shafting and exploiting the contractors.

It should be CRYSTAL CLEAR by now that their loan scheme is a con. It is landing contractors in boiling hot water with HMRC, so clearly it is not in the interest of this Forum and its members to have them listed for anything, other than the obvious BLACKLIST OF TOXIC UMBRELLAS.

For your information, OPUS BESTPAY also delays payments to contractors, leaving them high and dry, starved of funds as it is my case right now. I'm having to take time off my current contract, because OPUS BESTPAY still hasn't paid me and currently I have no funds, not even for diesel to get me to the Client!

OPUS BESTPAY is a DISGRACE!

And to be honest, the state of IT contracting in the UK is a SHAMEFUL business of horrendous exploitation of contractors, with an ever increasing number of "middle men" eating at our table, bloodsucking B******S.

There are more contractors than umbrellas. It is up to us to have the Power to kick them in the balls and blow them out of business.

My advice to CONTRACTOR UK and this Forum:

TAKE OPUS BESTPAY OFF YOUR LISTS. AND BLACKLIST THEM INSTEAD! OR ELSE I AM TEMPTED TO BLOW THE WHISTLE IN COURT OF LAW AND HMRC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards
        Last edited by whattheheck; 12 February 2018, 09:48.

Comment

^^^^ Oh dear ^^^^ Best rant in ages too.

(Can't help thinking the two "best" companies referred to are different firms though?)
          Last edited by Fred Bloggs; 12 February 2018, 10:00.
          Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
          Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
            ^^^^ Oh dear ^^^^ Best rant in ages too.

(Can't help thinking the two "best" companies referred to are different firms though?)
            It's also a thread from 2016, a bit surprised he didn't check the dates/relevance before composing that post.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              It's also a thread from 2016, a bit surprised he didn't check the dates/relevance before composing that post.
              Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
              Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                I did check the date. Which, given the fact that another TWO YEARS have elapsed since then without action being taken to blow these OPUS BESTPAY people out of the water, is indeed the reason why I decided to update the thread.

This OPUS BESTPAY thing is going to resurface pretty soon, do not worry about it. And that is because I WILL pursue this matter with HMRC and WILL MAKE SURE that HMRC blows them out of the water, not to mention the UK Fraud Office. I want this organisation INVESTIGATED right down to their bloody bone marrow if needs be.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
                  Why is this a laughing matter to you hmm?

Do you realise that OPUS BESTPAY is still issuing LOAN AGREEMENTS to contractors, who are obviously unaware, including myself?!

So why is the thread NOT RELEVANT today, TWO YEARS LATER, given the fact they are still doing this loan crap?!

You know... If having a laugh at the others' misery is all your intellect, kindness and contractor solidarity is capable of, you should consider limiting your remarks to the weather.

Best.

Comment

Originally posted by whattheheck View Post
                    I did check the date. Which, given the fact that another TWO YEARS have elapsed since then without action being taken to blow these OPUS BESTPAY people out of the water, is indeed the reason why I decided to update the thread.

This OPUS BESTPAY thing is going to resurface pretty soon, do not worry about it. And that is because I WILL pursue this matter with HMRC and WILL MAKE SURE that HMRC blows them out of the water, not to mention the UK Fraud Office. I want this organisation INVESTIGATED right down to their bloody bone marrow if needs be.

OK, so let's go back to your comment, what action would you like us to take to remove Opus Bestpay from a list that they are not on?
                    It's a laughing matter to some that you resurrected a thread about a different company and produced a good rant.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                    X