• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Umbrella choice: grateful for any feedback

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Umbrella choice: grateful for any feedback

I am beeing asked to join one of these umbrella companies as my existing one is not supported. Can anyone recommend any of these or offer any relevant feedbank.

• Orange Genie

• Parasol

• PayStream

• Umbrella.co.uk

Many thanks!

Originally posted by Christmas Carol View Post
    • Orange Genie
    Speak to Dan Moss @ Orange Genie

Comment

Originally posted by Christmas Carol View Post
      I am beeing asked to join one of these umbrella companies as my existing one is not supported. Can anyone recommend any of these or offer any relevant feedbank.

• Orange Genie

• Parasol

• PayStream

• Umbrella.co.uk

Many thanks!
      Thanks for the referral Michael

Christmas Carol - I would be delighted to help, please feel free to PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by DanielGenieAccountancy View Post
        Thanks for the referral Michael
        It wasn't a referral - he was hoping you might know if any of the others were any good
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Tell them no. You will continue to use your existing one and if they decide to pull the offer can they please explain to the client the reason they are not getting their preferred contractor is because they were too greedy and wouldn't get a kick back if you used your existing perfectly good setup.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I have been very happy with Paystream - their portal software is very slick, and they have been trading for several years.

If you choose to change to Ltd, they also offer Ltd services and transfer you very easily - which is what I have done.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
              I have been very happy with Paystream - their portal software is very slick, and they have been trading for several years.

If you choose to change to Ltd, they also offer Ltd services and transfer you very easily - which is what I have done.
              Find a separate accountant to go limited with if you go down that route.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Why aren't the mods moving the proper questions out of general. I can hardly keep up with who's trolling and who is serious...
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                  It wasn't a referral - he was hoping you might know if any of the others were any good
                  Doh!

Comment

Working...
                  X