• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Get a free epub Packt book

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get a free epub Packt book

Just enter DOTDEBOOKFREE at the checkout.

Not sure how long the offer is on for but just got ASP.NET Web API: Build RESTful web applications and services on the .NET framework [eBook] for nowt instead of £19....

merely at clientco for the entertainment

If their website was working this would be great.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      If their website was working this would be great.
      This is probably the reason why the website isn't working...
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working now. Free book. Thanks

Comment

Sorry, that promotion code is no longer valid

Boo

Comment

Originally posted by Boo View Post

Boo
            Same here missed my chance was fine when I was just seeing if it worked, but when I finally found something I wanted it had been invalidated.
            Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

I didn't find finding things very easy. It seemed like they have only a handful of categories - "mobile" included Android, iOS, games, everything - and that things aren't well categorised. I wanted a book on iOS so I initially looked in mobile and got a bunch of hits, when I searched the whole site for "iOS" I got extra results with tiles like "iOS development"

Oh well, I found a book I wanted anyway. But it's a bit of a shock when you leave the Amazon ecosystem to someone's home-grown online shop and remember what buying online used to be like

Comment

Working...
              X