• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tapatalk 2

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    Excellent. This is so much better. Only downside is the stupid 'sent from' signatures.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2
    Use a proper phone and you don't get the signatures

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    Re: Tapatalk 2

Excellent. This is so much better. Only downside is the stupid 'sent from' signatures.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    And it works so

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Tapatalk 2

And it works so

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Was so easy have just done it and bought the app too, looks really clean. Not tried signing in or anything yet as got yet another pile of cack to take to the tip...

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Sorry, been busy this week. Will have a look this evening if I get the time, looks like a simple set up.

Leave a comment:

• Gobsheen
    replied
    I'd love to see Tapatalk supported......it works really well on a phone (iphone or android).....much better than going through the browser. Faster, cleaner, less data, notifications of replies/PM's (if you want them), easier to use.....should I go on?!
    Importantly, it wouldn't affect anyone who doesn't want to use it i.e. you can still use your browser etc, it just gives access to the app.
    Not sure if admin have looked into it but it should be a fairly straightforward install and then list the forum in the Tapatalk index so that it can be found. Tapatalk Forum App - Empowering Forum Junkies on-the-go

It's worth a trial.....isn't it?! I'm sure everyone on here uses a smartphone so it could increase forum activity and find some new members.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    I'm quite happy as it is.
    Snap, its fine on my iPad and acceptable on my HTC

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    I'm quite happy as it is.

Leave a comment:

• dmo