• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone know a good Laptop repair place in London?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know a good Laptop repair place in London?

Looking for somewhere that will do repairs while-u-wait on a Saturday ideally. Current issue is a broken power adaptor socket inside the laptop. Apparently it's quite an easy/routine repair, and the laptop is a common make/model.

Anyone know anywhere good?
    "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Originally posted by Freamon View Post
    Looking for somewhere that will do repairs while-u-wait on a Saturday ideally. Current issue is a broken power adaptor socket inside the laptop. Apparently it's quite an easy/routine repair, and the laptop is a common make/model.

Anyone know anywhere good?

These guys are quite good and know what they are doing. I would recommend them any day.

Hart Hill Computer Services | PC and Laptop Repair in Luton and Dunstable
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
      These guys are quite good and know what they are doing. I would recommend them any day.

Didn't they flood recently?

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post

Thanks but I'm not giving my laptop to Benger under any circumstances.
        "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

I've used A to Z Computers - Twickenham many times for repairs, recoveries etc.

£15 to have a look, which is deducted from any repair bill.
          Top service.

Comment

Originally posted by KernelUbermeister View Post
            I've used A to Z Computers - Twickenham many times for repairs, recoveries etc.

£15 to have a look, which is deducted from any repair bill.
            Top service.
            And its only a 10 minute walk from you
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
            X