• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Loss of cursor

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pmeswani
    replied
    Originally posted by Mustang View Post
    A new phenomenum with my PC - I keep losing the cursor!!

If I hit the CTRL key I can locate it and I can "move" it but I cant see it. At present I have to reboot to make it visible again.

Any ideas how I can resolve it?
    Do a virus and spyware scan first. Eliminate the obvious. Reinstall the mouse drivers. If you are using a PS/2 mouse, think about using a USB one. If you are using a USB mouse, check to see if you can see it in Device Manager. If you can't, it could mean there is a problem with either the USB port or the mouse itself.

Leave a comment:

• Mustang
    started a topic Loss of cursor

Loss of cursor

A new phenomenum with my PC - I keep losing the cursor!!

If I hit the CTRL key I can locate it and I can "move" it but I cant see it. At present I have to reboot to make it visible again.

Any ideas how I can resolve it?

Working...
X