• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Duplicate Files

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Spartan
    replied
    Clonespy is the best tool I've used for finding and deleting duplicate file in Windows 10

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Any particular file type? I've got a great one for images - I can dig it out when I next go downstairs to my office if you like.
    Anti-Twin

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    Thank you all for the replies. I shall go forth and research based upon the information given!

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    this works, and it's free <or donate if you like it>

https://dupeguru.voltaicideas.net/

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Any particular file type? I've got a great one for images - I can dig it out when I next go downstairs to my office if you like.

Leave a comment:

• Paralytic
    replied
    Code:
    cd c:
    dir /s /b /a:d>directory.txt
    Upload it to upwork.com and say you'll pay $10 for it.

Leave a comment:

• Lance
    replied
    get-filehash (Powershell) is all you need.
    And a bit of scripting skill.
    Take the output to a CSV file and process from there.

Leave a comment:

• malvolio
    replied
    I have used Glary utilities fr years now Has a suite of useful tools, including a duplicate file finder.

Be warned, there are lots of them at the best of times!

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    started a topic Duplicate Files

Duplicate Files

Does anyone have a recommended way of listing all the duplicate files on a disk? Windows 10.

I know there are a lot of free tools available but wondered if anyone had a preferred choice to save me lots of time installing\uninstalling ones that don't work.

Ta

Working...
X