• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Office 365 plans.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yuri F
    replied
    Microsoft 365 Personal / not for business (£60/year) - does include apps to use off-line.
    as mentioned by others - online-only version is free (with some limitations, but mostly insignificant anyways).

Microsoft 365 Apps for business (formerly Office 365 Business) - £95/year, I'm on this plan, comes with install-able applications as well (for offline use)

Microsoft 365 Business Basic (formerly Office 365 Business Essentials) - £45/year, << this one comes without local applications, only web/online.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
    Mugs game for individuals. Get LibreOffice for free, and your own domain name and mailbox for sod all a year. Works for me.
    INKSPE

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    Flippin heck nluk - is there any forum on here you don't stalk talking tulipe....
    I could ask you the same.

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    He knows the value of nice clean keyboards on every desk though..
    Flippin heck nluk - is there any forum on here you don't stalk talking tulipe....

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    If you can't see the value in the different MS products and cost is your biggest issue just go free with OpenOffice etc.

But as a permie most companies will let you use their enterprise agreement dirt cheap
    He knows the value of nice clean keyboards on every desk though..

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    Currently got Office 365 Online Essentials.... Think it cost me £60 for the year.
    Renewal is £120. Sod that.

Doesn't even come with the software - its online only.

Microsoft office subscriptions confuse me....

I can get a microsoft personal 365 (which includes the software) for £42 a year....
    BUT,

1. Can I downgrade from a business plan to a personal plan? (I did the export/import a year or so ago to switch plans and its hassle).
    2. Can u use you're own domain with personal/home plans? (Or are stuck with hotmail etc)?
    If you can't see the value in the different MS products and cost is your biggest issue just go free with OpenOffice etc.

But as a permie most companies will let you use their enterprise agreement dirt cheap

Leave a comment:

• Hobosapien
    replied
    Mugs game for individuals. Get LibreOffice for free, and your own domain name and mailbox for sod all a year. Works for me.

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    started a topic Office 365 plans.....

Office 365 plans.....

Currently got Office 365 Online Essentials.... Think it cost me £60 for the year.
    Renewal is £120. Sod that.

Doesn't even come with the software - its online only.

Microsoft office subscriptions confuse me....

I can get a microsoft personal 365 (which includes the software) for £42 a year....
    BUT,

1. Can I downgrade from a business plan to a personal plan? (I did the export/import a year or so ago to switch plans and its hassle).
    2. Can u use you're own domain with personal/home plans? (Or are stuck with hotmail etc)?

Working...
X