• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • FREE webinar: What does a post IR35 reform CV look like? : Wed, Jul 28, 2021 7:15 PM - 8:15 PM BST More details here.

Anyone with an Office 365 Business Premium plan (other than Psychocandy)?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Anyone with an Office 365 Business Premium plan (other than Psychocandy)?

    I see with the Business Premium plan you can have custom email and outlook etc, do you know if there is a limit to the number of email addresses you can have, is it on a 1:1 ratio with the number of user subscriptions you have? Can you shave shared mailboxes for example?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

    I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

    #2
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I see with the Business Premium plan you can have custom email and outlook etc, do you know if there is a limit to the number of email addresses you can have, is it on a 1:1 ratio with the number of user subscriptions you have? Can you shave shared mailboxes for example?
    I'm on Business Premium - you can add 'unlimited' (I'm assuming there's a limit!) domains to your account. You can then add aliases to a user account, or create a shared mailbox. Shared boxes don't need licensing AFAIK, but anyone connecting to them will need to be.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by vwdan View Post
      I'm on Business Premium - you can add 'unlimited' (I'm assuming there's a limit!) domains to your account. You can then add aliases to a user account, or create a shared mailbox. Shared boxes don't need licensing AFAIK, but anyone connecting to them will need to be.
      I have a handful of "other" accounts that I wouldn't want as a alias forwarding to a single (my) mailbox

      From what I have read, shared mailboxes under 50GB don't need a licence.

      Cheers
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

      I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by vwdan View Post
        I'm on Business Premium - you can add 'unlimited' (I'm assuming there's a limit!) domains to your account. You can then add aliases to a user account, or create a shared mailbox. Shared boxes don't need licensing AFAIK, but anyone connecting to them will need to be.
        Similar here - have a licenses account with multiple aliases. Also can add other custom domains and have aliases from different domains.
        Shared mailboxes, distribution groups, etc...

        Comment


          #5
          You can have extra email addresses without another exchange licence one of two ways:
          • Shared mail box
          • Alias - replies will be from your main email address
          Make Mercia Great Again!

          Comment

          Working...
          X