• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

USB charging desk/cabinet/thingy?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doconline View Post
    Not sure on your budget, but this place might near to you, depending where in Manchester you are - J. Roberts Furniture - Home could you get something custom made? Would be able to match or complement the wood / colouring to your existing furniture then? Maybe send them an email with your requirements and see what they can do?
    I actually know a good place in Wales that do custom furniture, all kinds of bespoke work and great quality. But I really was just hoping someone had done something funky with all the cable management etc thought through, looks good etc.

I don't mind sounding like a pleb to you lot, but calling up a furniture maker and trying to specify what I want would probably make me look a right dick. "Funky, but functional, can charge toothbrushes and lawnmower batteries but at the same time cater for a multitude of portable devices, and not a ******* draw".

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      OK, tell you what, I could do it in 100 days, but I'd have to tweak the rate a smidgen.

£350 a day.
      Now you are talking!

Comment

Working...
      X