• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Android email app that mimics O365

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Android email app that mimics O365

To get the same look and feel as the desktop app?

I reply to emails quite a bit from my phone but want them to look as much as possible to the desktop format. Currently using BlueMail but it has limitations.

From experience, which android email app do you think can mimic Outlook / O365 formatting well?

Outlook for Android app?

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      Outlook for Android app?
      Yes the I should have clarified - the obvious one is not the one I want. I use several mailboxes within the same app and Outlook's app isn't useful in this case.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
        Yes the I should have clarified - the obvious one is not the one I want. I use several mailboxes within the same app and Outlook's app isn't useful in this case.
        I like Spark on MacOS and iOS, dunno if there’s an Android version.

Very light and slick, unfussy and clear

Comment

I use TypeApp for multiple mail accounts on my phone, has lots of the required functionality I need, although not sure the formatting mimics O365 as closely as you may like

Comment

I use Outlook on my Android (Pixel) phone and have three mailboxes attached. One of them is a client mailbox.

Not sure what difficulties you're having with it?

Have heard good things about typeapp but I couldn't get my head around needing a separate app for calendar even though I detest the calendar format in Outlook for Android

Comment

How the F does one set up an IMAP account in Outlook for Android? Been banging my head against the wall in frustration for, oh, Idunno, must be minutes now.
              My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
                How the F does one set up an IMAP account in Outlook for Android? Been banging my head against the wall in frustration for, oh, Idunno, must be minutes now.
                RTFM?
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Erase the phone, put it back in its box, take it back to the shop and ask them to swap it for an iPhone.

Simples!

Comment

Google the name of phone model with IMAP outlook.

Someone has done it and there will be instructions for your phone model.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X