• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good For Enterprise Product

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good For Enterprise Product

Has anyone used this product for accessing work email/calendars ? If so, how do you find it ? I have the option to use at work but am reading mixed reviews about it.

Are you saying you voluntarily want to use it? I have had to use it in the past when I was a permie doing consulting gigs for some banks. It pretty crap as you are using a 3rd party product to access things like email etc and thus loose out on native functionality like notifications, bookmarks etc. I would only use it if a compliance team was barking behind my back.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
      Has anyone used this product for accessing work email/calendars ? If so, how do you find it ? I have the option to use at work but am reading mixed reviews about it.
      I did a rollout of Good a few years ago, not used recently

at the time it was one of the better BOYD clients that met with security compliance standards,

obviously doesn't give you all the features of a native email clients and tends to be used by organisations that are subject to tighter data security regulation

Comment

Working...
      X