• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Decent desk speakerphone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decent desk speakerphone

Hi

Anyone got any pointers on a decent desk speakerphone (normal landline type) ?

I've got a BT Décor 2200 but the speaker quality id terrible. I spend a good chunk of my time on webex etc and it's a pain as the speaker loses my voice if I don't have the phone practically in my mouth.

Any recommendations ? Don't want to spend a fortune either as I'm a stingy Northerner.

Polycom 2 .

Available previously loved for about £50 on eBay, honestly there aren't any better.

I have a Decor 2500 for when I want to use a handset.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      Polycom 2 .

Available previously loved for about £50 on eBay, honestly there aren't any better.

I have a Decor 2500 for when I want to use a handset.

Absolutely. No pint in buying consumer grade when there is so much professional grade equipment on eBay.

Comment

Cheers guys - never thought about these, although I've used them many times in work.

I ended up going for a phone with a headset jack that was about £45. If it's crap I'll bin it and go for one of these. I have a Décor 220 and it's pants when using the speakerphone.

Thanks for the help though :-)

Comment

Jesus guys Thank You !!!!

I ordered the Polycom from Ebay - about £40 and it arrived today.

Simply awesome :-)

Thanks again for the pointer.

Comment

Originally posted by radish2008 View Post
            Jesus guys Thank You !!!!

I ordered the Polycom from Ebay - about £40 and it arrived today.

Simply awesome :-)

Thanks again for the pointer.
            np, its good to have decent tools.

Still love mine, even via IP its better than any other.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
            X