• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Curved monitor deal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curved monitor deal

SAMSUNG 27" Curved LED Monitor S27D590C Full HD - Retail Boxed Grade A+ 12 Months Warranty, S27D590C

Just ordered this for a 2nd PC at home: it's a £250 monitor that's £160 on this site as a Grade A+ refurb.... gotta be worth a shot. Haven't used the site before but seems OK from reviews.

BTW I have the 34" curved monitor for my main home PC and it's fantastic.

What's a PC?
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      What's a PC?
      It's like your iPad but you can do proper work on it.

Comment

"Product not found".

That was good then.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
          "Product not found".

That was good then.
          Damn they sold quick. There were only 10 when I ordered mine.

I saw the deal on HotUKDeals last night so must have been lucky (hopefully) to get one of the monitors.

Comment

What's a PC?
            It's a big box thing they used last century to run things they called programs. Microsoft used to have something to do with them before they became the cloud company we know today.

Comment

What's a PC?
              Oh, I thought it was a P(sycho)C(andy)?
              latest-and-greatest solution (TM) kevpuk 2013

Comment

What's a PC?
                Once upon a time it was a big burly bloke, typically an ex army NCO, that wandered the local streets and kept us safe at night.
                So now I am worried, am I being deceived, just how much sugar is really in a spoon full!

Comment

Originally posted by DallasDad View Post
                  Once upon a time it was a big burly bloke, typically an ex army NCO, that wandered the local streets and kept us safe at night.
                  I think your answer given the context of a technical forum is wrong.
                  Last edited by woohoo; 17 June 2016, 20:08.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    It's a big box thing they used last century to run things they called programs. Microsoft used to have something to do with them before they became the cloud company we know today.
                    Your answer is wrong. PCs can be housed in small and big boxes. Microsoft have many revenue streams including cloud computing.

Comment

Working...
                    X